Instructions (DIY Hot Oil Treatment):
*Our Honeypot Hair & Body oil contains the perfect oil combination for this. Whatsapp 08089140282 to order*
1. Warm your oil mixture by heating plain water on the stove. Wait until the water is just about to boil and remove the pot from the stove.
2. Put the oil in a separate container (I use an applicator bottle) and place it in the pot of warm water until the oil warms up.
Don’t heat the oil in the microwave because it will lose the nutrients.
3. Test the oil on your wrist before using so you don’t burn yourself.
4. Section your hair into 4-6 sections to make distribution easier and less messy.
5. Use the applicator bottle to distribute the oil throughout each section.
6. Carefully massage the mixture into your scalp and be sure to coat your ends.
7. Cover your hair with a plastic cap and let the oil treatment sit on your hair for at least 30 minutes.
For added moisture, wet a towel with warm water and wring it out. Wrap the warm towel around your head for 20-30 minutes. Or sometimes I put a damp towel in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds to warm it up. Don’t worry if the towel cools off, the process is still working.
8. Shampoo and condition your hair as normal.
Your hair should be noticeably softer, stronger and may even have a more prominent sheen.
Enjoy your healthier hair! Culled from Napturallycurly